Mazzaropi Mazzaropi is offline
Senior Member

Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswasis View Post
One- I have variety of size sheds that when keyed in a cell I need to return the sq.ft. or I expect to have to calculate sq.ft and enter each number and place that in a equation.
Example: 8x8x7, 8x10x7,8x12x7,8x14x7 etc. meaning 8' wide by 8' in length by 7' tall and so on. The 7' is just added on. I can leave it off and make a cell to enter this info. 7' is not important in the equation. Figuring it being a long equation when done.

2nd- On a 3 worksheet I'm counting on the '8x8" the 1st worksheet to signify to a list of material I assigned to it.
Basically I build sheds. Every time we have to put a wood order in we have to do a wood list for each shed. for years I wanted to do something on excel to help us so we have it done once, per shed.
Wish I could return the favor to whoever. Don't know who to turn to! Thanks for the big help here- Soo appreciated. Family business of 5 here! Thanks
Help from Brazil
Good evening aswasis.

Attach your file here and explain exactly what you want.
Remember, you must ZIP your file before attach it to the forum

Put a clear example about the desirable result.

Remember, you are a master of your data but we don´t know nothing about them. Then be so clear as possible on your explanation.

I´ll be happy to try to help you and your family in this bussines task.

Have a nice Day.
I hope it can help you.

Best regards,
Marcilio Lobão