r1024768 r1024768 is offline
Junior Member

Ha, sorry about the confusion. I started going into programming but I switched major halfway so I never actually learned VB. I know enough to reverse engineer/read coding, but that's about it. I have no idea whether I copied from vba or vb if it doesn't give me an error!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS[_2_] View Post
Thanks! Ran that a couple of times and it seems to be consistently
working fine.

You're welcome! I appreciate the feedback...

So did the issue had something to do with the usage of ListBox.Value
=
x?

Yes, though I'm not sure why! (It didn't work when I tried it!)

<FWIW
I always code getting values in VBA the same as a VB6 list control
since I like my code to be as portable between the two programming
languages as possible. Your explanation for collecting the code using
google explains why I was initially confused as to which genre control
you were using.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!