Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Copy adjacent Sheet and name from a list

Hi Howard,

Am Tue, 9 Apr 2013 10:36:06 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Howard:

I'm thinking I see a problem when I select from a list of 10 names,
say the 4th, 7th, 9th and run delete code it kinda messes up, but I need to gather real specifics before I come to you with that. Using single digit numbers as sheet names may also be a problem. But applying strict do's and don't rules for use of codes to the end user seems reasonable to me.

I tested the code in non adjacent cells. And it works. To eliminate the
empty rows the last line will sort the range.

Regards
Claus Busch
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2