Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Can I disable the Save As Function?

Hi

I have a spreadsheet for daily task sheets, there is a tab for each
day of the month (30/31 tabs).

There will be a group of users using this worksheet and the majority
of info in it is srop down boxes, but I only want them to be able to
use the Save function - I dont want to give them the option to 'Save
As' or I want the 'Save As' not to work.

Any help on if and how I can set this up would be gratefully received

Amy

This will require using VBA to disable when the workbook opens, enable
before the workbook closes. Ideally, though, it would be best to use a
Class module so that toggling SaveAs only occurs when that workbook is
active. This makes SaveAs available normally for all other open files.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc