Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default Copy adjacent Sheet and name from a list

Well no, that's not the correct way to make a dynamic range because it

includes blanks, which you do not want to process. Here's how I would

define it...

Select C8;

In the Namebox (left of the FormulaBar) type...

"summary!BrkDn_Hdr"

without the quotes;

Open the Name Manager dialog and edit "BreakdownList" RefersTo as

follows...

=OFFSET(BrkDn_Hdr,1,0,COUNTA($C$9:$C$32),1)

..making sure that "Summary" is specified in the Scope field. This will

show the address when typed in the Immediate Window of the VBE...

?range("BreakdownList").Address

..and press Enter to see "$C$9:$C$12", which is the area where the 4

entries under BREAKDOWN reside.

--

Garry

Okay, I'm on it. Might as well do it correctly, eh?

Thanks.
Howard