Milo Bloom Milo Bloom is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanermuls View Post
Try the attached spreadsheet

The indirect function gathers text to make a formula - so you can specify in a formula what tab to look into. The other two tabs just format the inputs for the formula... if you require further explanation i can provide this.
I have attached the file with all the sheets in it, Column C is "Data"
and the last column is the one I am looking for the answer to. "Run Avg"

This is Excell 2003

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip question sheets.zip (79.3 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by Milo Bloom : April 6th 13 at 06:22 AM