sroeder sroeder is offline
Junior Member

I can't seem to get it to work. It's probably me since I'm fairly new to macros. I've attached the spreadsheet I've been working on with some sample data if you have a minute to take a look. the tab "Orders by Status" is where I need the macro to be applied. as you can see, the "quoted", "awarded", and "delivered" columns each show the PO numbers with that status but only based on the cell position of the master sheet labeled "sales log". I need the PO numbers to display at the top of the list, almost as if I applied a filter and excluded the blanks. To add to that, I need to apply a formula in the "days since quoted" and "$" columns to display the relevant data for that PO. you will see the formulas I've entered take care of all of this except for the fact that there are blank cells i between PO numbers in each column. Worse comes to worse I will just filter each column but I figured there would be some way to make it work.

Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS[_2_] View Post
You're welcome!
Does it do what you want?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sales_Log.zip (90.6 KB, 25 views)