r1024768 r1024768 is offline
Junior Member

Hi Garry,

I had thought that excel uses VBA by default...but now that I look back at it I'm seeing that "A" is not in the name - I'm not actually sure which I'm using anymore.

For clarification on what I'm trying to do, I have 3 listboxes in my userform, and 3 'description' labels for them - the labels are using vlookup to change based on the selections in the listboxes. Since I'm giving a default selection for all 3 lists on initialize, I wanted those descriptions to show in the labels. I got stuck after it seemed to randomly decide which of the 3 lists to not recognize the value for at init though...hence the rebuilding and short code I pasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS[_2_] View Post
After rereading your post it appears you are using a VB control, *NOT*
a VBA control. Please clarify what you're doing!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc