Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bob[_10_] Bob[_10_] is offline

Default Skinny bars?

On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 5:02:14 PM UTC-5, JonathanK1 wrote:
Hello,

I have a bar chart. One axis is by week (Oct through Dec). Somehow the

thick bars turned super duper skinny. I tried the gap controls etc. and

it didn't work (still super skinny and far apart). This is Excel 2010.

Any ideas?

When I change the weeks from actual dates to "week1, week2, week3" it

goes back to normal, but I need it to list the dates (not just week 1

etc.). I've tried everything. Help!

Thanks,

J-

--

JonathanK1

sounds like your axis is in date format. Excel detected the dates.
Change it to another option and you will be ok.

Bob