Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Import Multiple CSV Files from Same Folder into Open Workbook

The sheet names and the file names will always be the same, but the
file names won't match the sheet names exactly. So I just want to be
able to say always take this file and import to this "specific"
sheet.

As for skipping, sometimes I only want to import 3 of the files and
other times I want to import 5 of the files. They will be contained
in the same folder of the open workbook. So I was just going to edit
the macro and make two different versions - one for the 3 files and
one for the 5 files. The user would then run the specific macro they
needed to run.

Can the user select the files they want, instead of 2 different macros?

Can you give examples of the filenames?

Where do you want to put the file contents on the target sheets? (ie:
below/above existing data, or replace existing data)

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc