sroeder sroeder is offline
Junior Member

Default Return values from one column IF a certain value in another column

Hi All,

I am trying to create 3 different lists to summarize data from a master list. The master list looks like this:

A B
PO Number Status
10 Delivered
11 Awarded
12 Quoted
13 Delivered
14 Quoted

I would like the three separate lists to summarize the above data like so:

Quoted Awarded Delivered
12 11 10
14 13

So IF Column B has a status of "Quoted", then list all PO Numbers in Column A with that status...and so on.

I also need the data to update so If I change the status of one PO Number from "Quoted" to "Awarded", that PO would file in the appropriate column.

Thanks for your help on this!