Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpsgolfer View Post
I hope someone can help me with this! I am trying to create a formula that will select the last 10 numbers in a row then drop the highest and the lowest number and return an average for the remaining 8 numbers. Row 1 on the worksheet is a list of dates and row 2 is a number for that date. Not all cells in row 2 have data in them some are blank and should not count in when retrieving the last 10.

Any help with this would be great!

When you say "last 10", do you mean the last 10 dates with a number in row 2?