Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Code with hidden flaw ERROR 400

Well, that's exactly where I wanted to get to.
I love the specifically active sheet during selection. I assigned a
key stroke r to the macro which makes it perfect when you are the
target.sheet after a copy, hit ctrl + r and you are back to the
source sheet for more copies.

The single cell selection on target sheet is great!

Sorry for my 'deer in the headlights' lack of comprehension, has to
be frustrating to you.

Na! What frustrates me more, sometimes, is my inability to convey my
point so as it's as easily understand as I'd like it to be.<g

Thanks for the total bail out on this.

You are most welcome! Thanks for the feedback...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc