Bob Phillips

Are you sure that there is only one rate that matches the date in D8. If
there are many, this formula will sum them.

--

HTH

RP

"Jim" wrote in message
That was embarrassing, lol.
I'm getting a response altho it's not returning the same interest rate as

on
"Sheet2". On the first date range it's showing 89.75% when it should be

9%.
Somethings getting lost in the translation, however I'm closer than I've
been todate and thats a big step forward.

Thanks for your help, Jim

"JE McGimpsey" wrote in message
The formula I gave you works fine in a test workbook. Again, the
comparisons you're making are inverted logic - the comparisons should be

<start date range <=D8

and

<end date range =D8

The #REF! error would indicate that your references were bad - are you
sure that your sheet is named "Sheet2"?

In article <_GY_e.283159$tt5.57408@edtnps90,
"Jim" wrote:

Neither works, getting #REF errors, I tried changing it slighly to

match
the
cells I actually use in the columns to no avail.. Just to make sure as

have limited experience with excel, I am entering this formula into F8

cell
on sheet1 (Where I want the results to show)

=SUMPRODUCT(--(Sheet2!A3:A36=D8),--(Sheet2!B3:B36<=D8),C3:C36)