Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Code with hidden flaw ERROR 400

Hi Howard,

Am Fri, 29 Mar 2013 02:48:40 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Howard:

I did revisit that site. There was a 'Box' with my name on it and like last time when I clicked on it, it opened with what looked like some test data in the first four or five columns of a sheet. I was unable to do anything else with it or I just plain don't how to do anything with it. I expected to be able to see some code and stuff.

Is there some special procedure to follow. Clicking about on things it took got a site where I would have to subscribe to site. Opening one of the other boxes I was able activate the sheet which had tabs named "mit xxx". "Mit" is German for "with" I believe.

in SkyDrive macros are not enabled. To have all the features of the
workbook click right and download.

Regards
Claus Busch
--