Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default Code with hidden flaw ERROR 400

On Friday, March 29, 2013 2:08:37 AM UTC-7, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Thu, 28 Mar 2013 17:02:41 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Howard:

Claus fleshed it out to beyond my expectations, therefore I hung his 'shingle' under the sub name. It worked just fine.

you only had to look again to my posted link. Your workbook is still in

SkyDrive.

Regards

Claus Busch

--

Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2

Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2

Hi Claus,

I did revisit that site. There was a 'Box' with my name on it and like last time when I clicked on it, it opened with what looked like some test data in the first four or five columns of a sheet. I was unable to do anything else with it or I just plain don't how to do anything with it. I expected to be able to see some code and stuff.

Is there some special procedure to follow. Clicking about on things it took got a site where I would have to subscribe to site. Opening one of the other boxes I was able activate the sheet which had tabs named "mit xxx". "Mit" is German for "with" I believe.

Howard