sumesh56 sumesh56 is offline
Senior Member

Default numerical value to text description

I wanted to get the following from a worksheet. i have slno,names in A:B.and some adjectives of persons in C:H. in col I i have to counta the number of numerical entries from C:H.(it should not count zero)(avoiding the zero)then in col J, i have to get the average score that too with two decimals. and lastly in col K, i have to get the entries of the concerned adjectives for which numericals have been given.If I2=2 then in K2 there should be two text descriptions.If I3=5,then K3 should have 5 text descriptions which are given as col headings in C:H.thanks
i am attaching the sample excel sheet.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NUMERCAL TO WORD VALUEee.zip (7.1 KB, 29 views)