Gizzmo Gizzmo is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh M. View Post
I'm trying to enter in two values. Each of which will fall between a separate set of ranges and I need to return the value at the vertex. See attached. I need to be able to enter a value in each yellow boxes and have the red box return the value.
Hi Josh,

See attached ".xlsx" file. Nasty, stack of If statements but gives you the result I think you'r after.

Sure there is a smarter way using DSUM, PRODUCTSUM, INDEX, MATCH etc. but don't have the time to investigate, perhaps you can give it a go yourself.

Regards,

Gizzmo
Attached Files
File Type: zip ExcelBanter_JoshM.zip (6.5 KB, 22 views)