Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default Somewhat complex code to copy data from one sheet to another

On Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:50:44 AM UTC-7, GS wrote:
Thanks, Garry.

I'll work with the suggestions you have offered and see if can bring

it together.

I see these things often in code you have written for me and others

and I get frustrated because I am often unable assemble them as

needed. A lack of understand of some basic fundementals on my part.

My problem is I am way smart enough to ask the right questions and

way dumb enough to not understand the answer...<G

Thanks again, I'm on it.

Howard

I'm here if you need further assistance.

<FWIW

I've looked at a few 'meal schedule' templates in the past that were

fairly well done. I don't know if you're using one of those but it

would be helpful knowing more about your specific project.

--

Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!

comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Hi Garry,

It's a home grown version that someone sent me off forum via personal email..

Since my earlier query was based on some assumptions, which seemed to have changed, after further information was recieved by me.

I'll post a link and you can look at it if you care to. I'm still chasing the select case with slow going. In a nutshell, user wants to select a meal from sheet "Meal Options" and have the Meal name and necessary ingredients posted in sheet four, "Groceries Needed"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u4fkxfzz0l...rsion%201.xlsm

Howard