Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Somewhat complex code to copy data from one sheet to another

Thanks, Garry.

I'll work with the suggestions you have offered and see if can bring
it together.

I see these things often in code you have written for me and others
and I get frustrated because I am often unable assemble them as
needed. A lack of understand of some basic fundementals on my part.

My problem is I am way smart enough to ask the right questions and
way dumb enough to not understand the answer...<G

Thanks again, I'm on it.

Howard

I'm here if you need further assistance.

<FWIW
I've looked at a few 'meal schedule' templates in the past that were
fairly well done. I don't know if you're using one of those but it
would be helpful knowing more about your specific project.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc