Gizzmo Gizzmo is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelkid View Post
I have 5 cells A1, A2, A3, A4 and A5. Each cell has a number in it. I would like to be able to compare the last digit of each cell for a match, and how many matches I have. The answer would go in cell A6. Example: 21,23,27,32,94=0 no match Example 2: 6, 9, 29, 66, 71 =2 the 6 has a match and so does the 9. Not sure if this is possible. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Hi ExcekKid,

See the attached file hopefully this works for you, it uses the SUMPRODUCT function.

Regards,

Gizzmo
Attached Files
File Type: zip ExcelBanter_Excelkid.zip (3.7 KB, 24 views)