Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ardy Ardy is offline

Default Combining an IF with another formula

Hello All:
I am trying to Combine =(B6*M6)and IF(C6<150,150,C6) in C6 I don't get an error but I get $ - . The first formula should give me $30.00 and if the second formula kicks in and evaluate it should change the 30.00 to 150.00. can somebody shed some light on this for me as to why I am getting $ - and if you can show me how to accomplish combining the two formulas correctly. Each one works right on its own. This is how I combined them --- =B6*M6,IF(C6<150,150,C6)

Regards
Ardy