Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Luciano[_2_] Luciano[_2_] is offline

Default Convert numerals

Em sexta-feira, 8 de março de 2013 22h22min07s UTC-3, Luciano escreveu:
Hi,

Does somebody have any idea about how to develop some VBA function or macro aiming conversion of several numerals types and that could be used for small and large numbers(e.g. 100000000000 in decimal)? The major numerals base for which I need this conversions a

Binary (Base 2)

Ternary (Base 3)

Quaternary (Base 4)

Quinary (Baase 5)

Senary (Base 6)

Septenary (Base 7)

Octal (Base 8)

Nonary (Base 9)

Decimal (Base 10)

Undecimal (Base 11)

Duodecimal (Base 12)

Base 13

Hexadecimal (Base 16)

Vigesimal (Base 20)

and others...

Thanks in advance,

Luciano

Hi Auric,
Thank you very much!
However, do you have any idea about how coud I convert to any base instead only decimal to any other (e.g. binary to decimal or octal to binary, etc)?
Thanks in advance,
Luciano