Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
witek witek is offline

Default Use a listbox as a dynamic array?

GS wrote:
witek expressed precisely :
GS wrote:
witek used his keyboard to write :
By the way that is the only way to get empty two-dimensional array.
(no elements)

Not true! You can make any element 'empty' in any array, regardless of
its number of dims.

can you show me a code which creates array with 5 columns and zero rows?

That's not an array! Show me otherwise...

so what is that?
What is the name of structure returned by listbox.list if listbox is empty?

Can you show a listbox that has 5 columns and zero rows? Yes.., when
it's empty. Can you load this into an array with zero rows? No!

as above . What does listbox.list returns?