Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jamasm2010@gmail.com is offline

Default Change event to add button

Hi,
I am trying to create a worksheet change event where when a user pastes a group of cells onto a page a print button appears on the page. The problem is that the code runs twice (the second when it hits Cells(1,1).Select) and I get an out of memory error on Target.Value. The code is poted below.

Cells(1, 1).Select
If Target.Address = "$A$1" And Target.Value < "" And x = 0 Then
Buttons.Delete
Buttons.Add(624, 15, 48, 15).Select
With Selection
.Caption = "Print"
.OnAction = "Print_Tickets"
End With
x = x + 1
Cells(1, 1).Select

So, the question is, how do I get the emphasis taken off of the button, so I don't have to use Cells(1, 1).Select to do it?
Thanks.
James