Gene Haines Gene Haines is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Haines View Post
Thank you Walter: I will set this up.

Regards

Gene
Walter: Forgive my lack of VBA experience, but I am not sure where to go from here. I've pasted the code and can't figure out how to get oast the Compile Error: Expected End Sub in the Private WorkBook-Open()

Option Explicit
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
If Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("F2").Value 0 Then

Public Sub foo()
Dim Msg As String

Private Function MIDMsg(ByVal Msg As String, Optional ByVal Config As Long = 0) As Long
Const Title As String = "Metals Inventory Database"

MIDMsg = MsgBox(Msg, Config, Title)
End Function

If True Then
Msg = "You owe a balance due to Virginia at this time!" & _
vbLf & vbLf & _
"Would you like to fufill that obligation" & _
" with a Funds Transfer?"
' Brackets in call statements seem odd to me
If MIDMsg(Msg, vbYesNo + vbQuestion) = vbYes Then
' Use call if you really want to have brackets
Call Workbooks.Open("C:\Documents and Settings\My Folder\My Documents\TestII.xlsx")
Else
' Or leave them out for textual economy.
MIDMsg "Then please do a Journal Voucher. Thank you."
End If
Else
' I have corrected a slip.
MIDMsg "No Balance Owed"