Old March 2nd 13, 05:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
shriil shriil is offline

Default Function for summing or counting cells based on a specified fill color

On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:05:50 PM UTC+5:30, shriil wrote:
Hi I would like to create and run a function that Sums or counts cells based on a specified fill color, for e.g. say i have a green fill in Cell B1 and I have different fill colours in Range (A1:A10) I would like to know how many cells in (A1:A10) have the same green fill as in Cell B1 Thanks San

Thanks a lot guys for your help

San