Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob[_19_] Bob[_19_] is offline

Default For Claus et al From OP: Re Appending Question

Hi Claus,

Much thanks.

Might I ask one more, please:

In one of my columns, Column D, I have, e.g.,

I want to Delete any and all rows that have an "a" in Column D.

I thought I could use the Filter Command, but this doesn't seem appropriate.

What's the best way, please ?

Thanks again,
Bob

On 3/1/2013 12:39 PM, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Bob,

Am Fri, 01 Mar 2013 12:31:41 -0500 schrieb Bob:

What is the O ? Is this a letter or number ?
What do I put for it; could you give me an example using my data, please ?

if you only have integers, then it is a zero
If you have decimals, then try 0,00 "MHz"

Regards
Claus Busch