Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
witek witek is offline

Default How to differentiate two images inside the excel ? (only 2 typeof images, needs to differentiate as boolean)

Ratheesh wrote:
Dear Friends,

I am facing a challenge in a data source provided with 2 type of images instead of TRUE or FALSE (BOOLEAN). The image dimensions and almost all the properties are similar when I checked ths shape properties in Excel for both images. It would so grateful if you can provide me with some clue to differentiate those images.

if almost all properties are similar use those which are not.

I will try find another solution later.

in the meantime check if

activesheet.Shapes("yourpicturename").oleformat.ob ject does not give
you any property which is different.

It would be perfect if you code post you file somewhere.