Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Remove Hyperlinks Without Changing background shading

JCO presented the following explanation :
That is great and I understand. However, I forgot about the cell background
fill.

Dim vCellBackGroundFill
vCellBackGroundFill = RGB(50, 100, 150)

Also, how did you get the number 34 for for the color index?

Standard colors have indexes based on the color picker. This is
different than RGB color assignments. I don't think '34' is what you
want; it was just an example to illustrate variable naming to reflect
data type.<g

My font name is: "Trebuchet MS"
This seems to be an issue for some reason?

I have no idea about that. You can't specify fonts that don't exist
(ie: correctly installed in Windows)! This...

Selection.Font.Name = "Trebuchet MS"

OR
Const sFontname As String = "Trebuchet MS"
Selection.Font.Name = sFontname

...works for me!

--
Garry