Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Name the range AFTER copied to new sheet

Howard presented the following explanation :
Garry,
I pasted your example and this line errored out in red:

End If �sLocal

Even had it not errored it's beyond my pay grade of understanding.

I'll probably just have to go to the copy-to sheet and select and name them
manually.

I do appreciate your time trying to beat it into my thick skull.

Thanks,
Howard

Sorry but I didn't not the keyboard went for a nap. It happens after
apps sit idle and I can't seem to pinpoint the cause. The line should
read...

End If 'IsLocal

...as I tend to add the criteria as a comment so I know which structure
has ended. My apologies for not catching this before I posted!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc