Prets Prets is offline
Junior Member

Default Countif to exclude blanks

Hi folks,

I have looked in so many places to resolve this but cannot work it out so Ive come to the professionals.

Under the "what is should be excluding blanks", it is a count of how many numbers there are based on the site and week but when I ran a countif and several other functions based on what I have read online, it would still count 4 cells for week 1 instead of 2 cells (2 nonblank and 2 blank).

I was mainly using the countif function but couldnt get it to work.

Could somebody please provide some help?

I really hope this makes sense but please let me know if you require any more information.

Thanks
Pri
Attached Images