Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CellShocked CellShocked is offline

Default Go To a Named Range (2nd posting)

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 19:02:34 -0500, GS wrote:

It happens that formulated :
I posted my question about three weeks ago. I have several views but nobody
informed me if it is possible or not.

I have several named ranges in my worksheet. If I go to one, is it possible
that when it goes to that named range, the named range will be positioned at
the upper left part of the worksheet (in a blank worksheet the named range
would be at A1).

Thanks

Application.Goto Range("RangeName"), Scroll:=True

My script moves to the sheet first, in case it is not the current...

Sheets("Sheetname").Select
Range("RangeName").Select

Those are for single cell assignments, however. I do not know how a
table would respond. It likely highlights the whole named range.
But I do not know.