Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] infodex@mindspring.com is offline

Default Unable to freeze panes

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 15:44:29 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 14:14:19 -0500,
wrote:

Another mystery with Excel 2010.

I have an existing spreadsheet in which I had frozen first column and
top row. The freeze has disappeared and I cannot reinstate it. When I
pull down the Freeze Panes button it has only two freeze options:
Freeze Top Row and Freeze First Column. No way to freeze both.

Whatever it is, it is a problem with this specific spreadsheet. I can
create a new one and it has a Freeze Panes option on the Freeze Panes
drop down.

It seems to have been a corrupted file. I copied and pasted everything
to the new file and it works fine.

Thank you for the assistance.

Dick