Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] infodex@mindspring.com is offline

Default Unable to freeze panes

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 21:24:10 +0100, Claus Busch
wrote:

Hi,

Am Sun, 24 Feb 2013 15:14:24 -0500 schrieb :

How do you freeze them? The Freeze Pane button has Freeze Row or
Freeze Column but not both.

my Excel 2010 has three buttons:
1. Freeze sheet pane = that worked as I posted before
2. Freeze Top Row
3. Frist first columns

Something very weird going on here.

My Freeze Pane button only drops down into Unfreeze, Freeze Row, and
Freeze column.

After you posted this, I tried it once more and lo and behold there
was a Freeze Pane selection on the drop down. I selected that and it
worked fine. However, when I closed the file and reopened it the
freeze was gone and now there is no Freeze Pane selection on the drop
down.