Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] infodex@mindspring.com is offline

Default U*nexplained ribbon change

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 06:36:02 -0800, CellShocked
<cellshocked@thecellvalueattheendofthespreadsheet. org wrote:

Given that I haven't done anything to the window width, where did they
go?

Apparently, there are more ribbon elements than in the previous
version.

There is no previous version involved. I've been using 2010 for months
and the cell styles have been displayed. I didn't upgrade anything.

I think you can shuffle the element positions. Turning OFF those
elements you do not use helps as well. They refer to it as
"customization".

You remove commands you do not use. That parses the ribbon elements
down, and yours are more likely to be visible again.

As I said earleir, the cell styles have been displayed with the ribbon
elements as they are. The styles literally disappeared overnight.