Jonny B Jonny B is offline
Junior Member

Location: Derbyshire, England

Whilst I am on this subject, would it be possible easily to work out a %age difference? It would be helpful to see how the figures have improved over time.

For example, if the figures show (out of a total possible of 30 points for each figure)

Columns A-C (being the years 2011, 2012, 2013)
Row 1 - 8, 10, 17
Row 2 - 12, 15, 25

it would be good to be able to how in columns E & F that the improvement between 2011 and 2013 has been x% and that the improvement between 2012 and 2013 has been y%.

I'd be grateful for advice on the best way to do this, if anyone has time to post

Cheers,

Jon.

Last edited by Jonny B : February 24th 13 at 06:20 PM Reason: typo