Steve=True Steve=True is offline
Junior Member

Hi wittingdaprato,

I think I understand your problem. I would recommend a slightly different solution. I would make a regular Line chart, not a XY Line chart as you describe.

You do not need to create data points for an interpolation of each data point. With a line chart, if you change your Horizontal Axis from a Text Axis to a Date Axis, then Excel will plot your data points and if you expand the chart you can see each day even though it is not an acual data point.

Notice in the picture below that if you expand a Text Axis type of chart that the dates only show the 5 data points, but on the Date Axis type of chart, as I expand it, you can see each day.

Please let me know if this helps.

Steve=True
Attached Images