Ricky Martin Ricky Martin is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus Busch View Post
Hi Ricky,

Am Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:46:52 +0000 schrieb Ricky Martin:

if you slove it, please let me know what happen to my data.

HTTP://WWW.4SHARED.COM/OFFICE/KDDPH0FW/PROBLEM.HTML

the posted link is not valid

Select your column D = Data = TextToColumns = Fixed width = Finish

Regards
Claus Busch
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2

--
Ciao!
Maurizio

Il giorno venerdì 22 febbraio 2013 08:34:44 UTC+1, Maurizio Borrelli ha scritto:
Il giorno giovedì 21 febbraio 2013 20:53:47 UTC+1, Ricky Martin ha scritto:
how to remove the spaces before and after the figure number.
|Filename: Pro.JPG |
|Download: http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=769|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurizio Borrelli View Post
Il giorno venerdì 22 febbraio 2013 15:14:17 UTC+1, Maurizio Borrelli ha scritto:
4. [v] Other [ALT+0160(Tn)] [Next]

Ops!

4. [v] Other [ALT+0160(Num)] [Next]

Num=Numeric Keypad

--
Ciao!
Maurizio

B1 -- MID(A1,2,4)

Copy down to the other cells.
Please, tell me if it worked for you.
many don't work, i dont know what happen but now i have 2 problem

and i upload it www.mediafire.com/view/?ecc71y94v1zihdw

hope it work, honestly im tired of this, but i must finish this
i dont know what to say but, i know you guys can help me

thank you very much