Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default If .Column 7 And .Row 25 then go to B8

Howard expressed precisely :
Hi Garry and Claus,

I'm feeling like a real troublemake here.

I have tried all corrected versions the two of you offered. If I make
entries outside the B8:G25 range I get the familiar "Run-time error 91
Object... Block variable not set" Code line is yellow highlighted up to but
excluding Exit Sub.

On Error Resume Next seems to cure it, is it proper to do that?

(Maybe my Excel has the Flu, or maybe I do.)

I don't advise using an error escape. Claus' revision is the way to go,
and is what I should have posted if things around me at the time
weren't so hectic. (I was at the hospital receiving treAtment via IV
and kept getting interupted. No excuse, though! I apologize for all the
extra trouble!)

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!