Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default If .Column 7 And .Row 25 then go to B8

On Friday, February 22, 2013 9:23:07 AM UTC-8, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:17:04 -0800 (PST) schrieb Howard:

I have tried all corrected versions the two of you offered. If I make entries outside the B8:G25 range I get the familiar "Run-time error 91

Object... Block variable not set" Code line is yellow highlighted up to but excluding Exit Sub.

On Error Resume Next seems to cure it, is it proper to do that?

try:

If Intersect(Target, Range("B8:G25")) Is Nothing _

Then Exit Sub

Regards

Claus Busch

--

Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2

Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2

Great, works just fine now, without the on error statement.

You guy's and gal's are the best.

Thanks much.

Regards,
Howard