Ricky Martin Ricky Martin is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurizio Borrelli View Post
Il giorno giovedì 21 febbraio 2013 20:53:47 UTC+1, Ricky Martin ha scritto:
how to remove the spaces before and after the figure number.
|Filename: Pro.JPG |
|Download: http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=769|

Hi Ricky,
try:
1. Select range
2. Data Text to Columns
3. (.) Delimited [Next]
4. [v] Space [Next]
5. (.) Do not import column (skip) [Finish]
--
Ciao!
Maurizio

Formula approach for a couple of unwanted characters.
1: =TRIM(A1)
2: =TRIM(SUBSTITUTE(A1,CHAR(160),""))
3: =SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(A1,CHAR(32),""),CHAR(160)," ")

Kevin
thanks to all of you guys, but honestly i dont know why it doesnt work :(

im upload my file, hope you can slove this thing

if you slove it, please let me know what happen to my data.

http://www.4shared.com/office/KDDpH0fw/Problem.html

thanks a lot