Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default If .Column 7 And .Row 25 then go to B8

Hi experts, this second line of code is making me feel foolish.
The first line does its thing where data is entered and upon enter moves
to the right until column 8 then correctly act like a carriage
return back to column B and next row down.

Once I get past G25 I want to return to B8... what have I got screwed up in
the second line?

If ActiveCell.Column 7 Then ActiveCell.Offset(1, -6).Select
If ActiveCell.Column 7 And ActiveCell.Row 25 Then _
ActiveCell.Offset(-18, -6).Select

Thanks,
Howard