Gord Dibben

Bud

Have you tried it?

Gord

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:04:02 -0700, "Bud Hughes"
wrote:

After reading my note I realized I was not very clear. I will be copying the
data to another spead sheet, and the data that turns on the conditional
formatting will NOT be going with. Therefore when I paste or paste special
the colors will no longer be there. So is there a way to copy the colors and
the values but not the conditional formating?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Bud

Try Paste SpecialFormats then Paste SpecialValues.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 06:11:06 -0700, "Bud Hughes"
wrote:

I have used conditional formatting to identify certian parameters. I must
now copy that column to another spreadsheet but do not want to lose that
highlighted data. I have tried Copy Paste Special but I can only copy the
Values. Is there any way to copy those cells and the colors?