Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
isabelle isabelle is offline

Default Cut bottom 300 rows to next sheet & repeat

hi Howard,

if you want to start at the first line or the second line
just make this change
For i = 300 To lLast Step 300
by
For i = 1 To lLast Step 300
or by
For i = 2 To lLast Step 300

and if it could be exceeding the column "O" on sheet "Mud"
just remove this code lines
y = y + 1
If y = 5 Then Exit Sub

if i misunderstand, please tell me

isabelle

Le 2013-02-19 22:38, Howard a écrit :

Thanks isabelle for you time and effort. I appreciate it.

I'm using the last code you posted and it is almost there.

The problem it is showing me is that the the first 300 rows on sheet Mud
starts with the 3ooth row from Dum.

So I am winding up with row 300 to 599 in A, B, C.
In D, E, F it is rows 600 to 899.
In G, H, I it is rows 900 to 1199.
In J, K, L it is rows 1200 to 1499.
In M, N, O it is a single row 1500.

So I'm missing the first 299 rows and have a single row from the last ireteration.

I am studying the code to see if I can fix it on my end since its pretty
close but not getting anywhere.

Howard