Vixen_Twenty22 Vixen_Twenty22 is offline
Junior Member

Default Help Needed !

I need a guide/ assistance to help me make a template that will do the auto sort of and distribute this into assigned worksheets.

The main worksheet which is under the name "raw data tab", upon pasting the data the sort will be according to Region (column C) and the data belongs to " Western Europe" and the rest will follow.

** WE ( Western Europe) data will automatically feed into worksheet WE,
** AME (Americas) and LATAM ( Latin America) data feed into AME-LATAM worksheet
** AP and EMA feed into AP-EMA worksheet.

i attached the sample file ...

Note: the raw data is downloaded daily ... and the template that will produce will help me analyse the data.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Data Report Sample.zip (90.5 KB, 27 views)