Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default selection

Hi,

Am Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:15:37 +0000 schrieb dragonstats:

Being totally new to excel (actually I have never used it) I need to do
a simple task, but can not find a way to do it! I have an excel sheet
with just over 1 million email addresses, but this email addresses are
mixed and I want to separate them by countries. I would like to find all
addresses that end with .fr or .uk or .com and move these addresses to a
different worksheet, how can I do that?

filter your data:
Data = Filter = Text Filters =Ends with = .com and copy to a new
sheet.
Same procedure for .fr and .uk

Regards
Claus Busch