dragonstats dragonstats is offline
Junior Member

Default selection

Hi All,

Being totally new to excel (actually I have never used it) I need to do a simple task, but can not find a way to do it! I have an excel sheet with just over 1 million email addresses, but this email addresses are mixed and I want to separate them by countries. I would like to find all addresses that end with .fr or .uk or .com and move these addresses to a different worksheet, how can I do that?

I have no programing skills, so I don't know how to setup a macro. I know that it is difficult, and that the best would be to follow a course in excel, but unfortunately this is pretty urgent and time is what I do not have, so if anyone has the answer that would be very much appreciated?

Thank you kindly for any help...