Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rickemil Rickemil is offline

Default LINEST multiple known_x's separated arrays

Hello friends,

I'm trying to make a formula with LINEST, that use in the known_x's
parameter, two separated arrays, my arrays are made with TRANSPOSE,
and I want to join them together to create the table that needs the
parameter.

The arrays has the same amount of rows and one column.

I need a user defined function to combine the arrays.

=LINEST(TRANSPOSE(Sheet1!AH17:AR17),CombineArray(T RANSPOSE(Sheet1!
DK17:DU17),TRANSPOSE(Sheet1!DJ17:DT17)),1,1)

Please excuse my English.