Kevin@Radstock Kevin@Radstock is offline
Member

Those additional columns are for example!!

I gave you the answer.
Conditional formatting for Excel 2007
Select column A or a range of cells in column A that you wish to apply the rules. Home Tab Conditional Formatting New Rule Use a formula to determine which cells to format Formula for Rule 1 goes into the box Format as required OK OK. Do the same for Rule 2.

Rule 1 Between 12-15 days from today:
=AND($A1<"",$A1=TODAY()+12,$A1<=TODAY()+15)

Rule 2 Between 30-35 days from today:
=AND($A1<"",$A1=TODAY()+30,$A1<=TODAY()+35)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee51 View Post
Sorry Kevin,

But this is not what I was trying to do. I would like column A to highlight instead of having additional columns show true or false. Also, the text is only coming back with false.

Thanks for your help. I'll take my time and figure something out.

Last edited by Kevin@Radstock : February 16th 13 at 10:01 AM